Here are the basics.
BRC+ is a way for me, Bruce Reyes-Chow, to share some of my experience and insights with folks who are looking for extra resources and ideas for ministry, leadership and life. Because this is, in many ways, my job, I can take the time to research, cull through and discover creative and compelling content that most other folks wouldn’t have the time or energy to do.
BRC+ Members will receive current and thoughtful content primarily focused on culture and current events, technology and social media, ministry and pastoral leadership and liturgy and worship. At a bare minimum BRC+ members will receive 2-4 posts per week that will include, but not be limited to:
- A weekly lectionary based worship help;
- A weekly social media tip or technology review;
- Notifications via @BRCplus on Twitter and BRC+ Facebook Page;
- Exclusive access to a BRC+ subscriber BRC+ Facebook Group;
- Exclusive access to a monthly live “Tech Chat;”
- Exclusive access to a monthly live “Church Chat;”
- A monthly post on something random: current event, review, giveaway, etc.
A few items of note about BRC+:
- All content will be available exclusively to BRC+ members and paid coaching clients for a minimum of two months from the time of publication, after which time, any and all content may be shared more widely on public platforms.
- Content will be shared and transmitted through the use of written blog posts, recorded video, video conferencing, live chat rooms and other service as appropriate and helpful.
- Excerpts may be shared by all members, but articles in their entirety should not be shared until a minimum of two months after publication.
I realize that there are many ways to spend $4.99, but you feel like this is worth your time and your resources, please subscribe below.
ACT NOW: While supplies last, the new subscribers will receive 5-7 new and gently used books from my personal stash. New books and weekly content for you . . . clear shelves for me. Win-Win