There are hundreds of different methods of inducing a trance, which can be classified by the means used:
1. Auditory and rhythmic driving (drumming, music, guided meditations, etc.);
2. Kinesthetic driving (dancing, mudras, rituals, yoga, breathing and sexual stimulation);
3. Visual driving (visual meditations, mandala, pendulums, film, art, yantra, strobe lights, cloud-watching, etc.);
4. Olfactory driving (perfume, incense, oils, pheromones, flowers, and any scent that has emotional associations);
5. Gustatory driving, which is taste and ingestion (herbs, starvation, hallucinogens, alcohol, stimulants, aphrodisiacs and other drugs);
6. Disciplines (yoga, Sufism, transcendental meditation, rituals);
7. Trauma (traumatic accident, piercing, scourging, sleep deprivation, decompression sickness, fever);
8. Naturally-occurring (dreams, lucid dreams, euphoria, ecstasy, psychosis, out-of-body experiences, visions, ESP and channeling.)
The other six of the Eight Paths of Power teach you different methods of creating an altered state of consciousness – a trance – to focus your innate magickal talents.
* Feel free to review the videos in Lesson 26 and Lesson 27 to review methods of trance induction *
This blog is no longer accepting new subscribers. Thank you for your interest.