Apologist, author, and radio show host Michael L Brown debated author Matthew Vine about this contentious issue. I am sure that whatever your position on this matter, you will find the debate to be of interest.
For further reading see also
- God and the Gay Christian – a round up of critiques
- What is a Christian?
- What is an Evangelical?
- How to tell if you are an Evangelical or a Progressive Christian
- The Baptist Union to allow differences on Same Sex Marriage
- Interview on Same Sex Marriage with Baptist Union Spokesman Stephen Keyworth
- Steve Chalk’s Oasis Trust has been expelled from the Evangelical Alliance
- Steve Chalke says the Bible got it wrong in lots of places
- Steve Chalke and others on Homosexuality
- A spectrum of views on human sexuality
- Does God hate gay people?
- Coming out: Is “Evangelical” the new “Homosexual”?
- Vaughan Roberts admits same-sex attraction