Someone left a link to the archive of “psychic” Nikki’s predictions from past years, which provide all the evidence one needs to show that she is a complete fraud. Her technique is quite obvious — she throws dozens and dozens of entirely plausible predictions at the wall and, when a few of them stick, she declares herself a psychic. Let’s take a look at some of her predictions from 2010:
- Trouble on the moons surface and atmosphere.
- A hostage taking incident at a New York City bank.
- An avalanche at Whistler, B.C.
- The Lost City of Atlantis will be found.
- More ancient Mummies will be found in Egypt.
- Treasure from a Spanish Galleon Ship will be found under the sea.
- A worldwide power blackout.
None of those things happened, as far as I know.
- A tsunami in Japan.
- Reptiles invading El Passo, Texas.
- Another shooting, this time at a US Naval Base.
- A terrorist attack at Edwards Airforce Base.
- A fire on Broadway in New York.
- A famous castle will burn to the ground.
- Giant bats will attack a city in South America.
- Tragedy at an oil rig.
- A shooting in Copenhagen, Denmark in a popular shopping area – many people injured and killed.
- A terrorist attack in Germany.
- A terrorist attack in British Columbia.
- An oil spill destroys the Mississippi River.
She was off by a year on the tsunami, but how difficult is that to predict? Tsunamis are not unusual in Japan and she predicted that more than once; eventually it’s going to be true. Nor is a tragedy on an oil rig, there are several of those in a typical year. But there wasn’t an oil spill that destroyed the Mississippi River, or giant bats attacking a city in South America, or a terrorist attack on Edwards Air Force base. The more specific her predictions, the less likely they are to come true; the more obvious they are, the more likely they are to come true. Any of us could be a “psychic” using this method.
- A plane will be hijacked at Toronto International Airport.
- Two cruise ships will collide in the Caribbean.
- Passing of Fidel Castro.
- A very large earthquake in Seattle, Washington destroying a lot of landmarks and killing many people.
- Many rare white lions will be found in Africa.
- A major coffee chain will go bankrupt.
- A tragedy in the Rain Forest around a swinging bridge.
- A blimp exploding over a stadium.
- Danger around President Barack Obama.
- Assassination attempt against President Barack Obama.
- Assassination of Barack Obama.
- Yet another sex scandal in Washington, DC.
Again, wrong on all of it except the most vague and obvious things, like “danger” around the president — but no assassination — and “another sex scandal” in Washington. Wow, that’s really stepping out on a limb.
“Psychic” Nikki is a fraud, a con woman, fleecing the ignorant and the credulous.