Okay, does everyone remember the Bibliotheca project where a guy raised something like 1.5 million dollars to produce an ASV in four volumes with no chapter or verse numbers? I have to confess that it struck me as a trendy Bible for hipsters with too much disposable income and I wasn’t impressed by their selection of the ASV. FYI, there already exists good Bibles with no chapters or verses in the NIV Books of the Bible and Crossway’s ESV Reader’s Bible.
A few things to note:
– Remember our motto: “Transcendence with Trendiness”
– Be warned, I’m dressed up as a hipster.
– Yes, I know I’m not eye-candy, I wish I had Edward Norton as the actor, but enjoy any way.
– If we get enough requests in the comments I might try to make the cover of the Biblica Hipsteria available for those who want one for the NIV or ESV.
– Thanks to Wayne, Daniel, and Belinda at Ridley for help with this.