- Set a time to pray every day so that it becomes a regular meeting with God.
- Set a regular place to pray every day.
- Turn off your technology so you aren’t distracted.
- Start by taking a few deep breaths to calm down and clear your mind.
- Keep an ongoing list of people and things to pray for so that your prayer time already has things to pray for.
- Close your prayer time thanking God for things that come to mind.
Patheos Explore the world's faith through different perspectives on religion and spirituality! Patheos has the views of the prevalent religions and spiritualities of the world.