- Find books and topics that you are genuinely interested in.
- Always have a book nearby so that you can spend the time breaks that come throughout the day to read a bit at a time.
- Use a pen, highlighter, or stylus (for digital books) to interact with your reading by marking up your book.
- Don’t worry about how fast you read, but rather how much you retain.
- Share what you are learning from your reading with someone to help you process it.
- If needed, read a book more than once to let it sink in.
Patheos Explore the world's faith through different perspectives on religion and spirituality! Patheos has the views of the prevalent religions and spiritualities of the world.