The man is unbelievable. Almost nothing this man does is beneficial for society. Nothing is positive. It’s all so regressive.
Let’s list some stuff:
- Trump White House axes Nasa research into greenhouse gas cuts (It’s like removing the batteries from a smoke detector when it goes off.)
- Most of the benefits from the budget tax cuts will help the rich get richer
- Revoking press-credentials in a move against freedom of press
- Trump’s CFPB is shutting the office that focuses on student loan abuses
- Trumps signs HJR 69 into Law allowing Slaughter of Alaskan Bear Cubs, Wolf Pups
- White House Admits Trump’s Infrastructure Promise Isn’t Happening
- Trump’s Iran-Deal Exit Has Raised the Risk of War, Even Faster Than Expected
- Trump’s trade war is pushing China and Japan closer together
- Trump angers France and Britain with his insulting NRA speech
I was wondering what other instances of Trump/Republican activity over the last week or so could make this list?
Stay in touch! Like A Tippling Philosopher on Facebook: