Before commenting here or on any of our social media platforms, please follow these guidelines:
- No Mom Shaming. We all have a hard enough time getting through the day. We all make different choices for our children. As a community not all of us will agree with how others choose to parent. If you don’t agree, please agree to disagree. Shaming others for their choices is not allowed and is grounds for removal.
- No Trolling – Trolling is explicitly posting for a reaction to elicit and provoke drama. Starting drama, posting or stalking threads, or harassing people is not allowed and grounds for deletion and removal.
- No Hate Speech – Any language used to attack a person’s race, gender, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic origin or gender identity is prohibited.
- No Spamming – Spamming to market or solicit businesses, websites, or other media outlets is prohibited
- Stay on Topic – Do not post comments that are outside the topic of the thread. Do not cross post to multiple threads.
- No Ad Hominem Attacks – Ad Hominem attacks are insults or word directed at attacking the person or the character of the person rather than the position or argument being discussed. These are not allowed and are ground for removal.
- No Doxxing – Posting any personal or private information about anyone is strictly prohibited. We do not allow doxxing of commenters or individuals highlighted in our articles.
- No Excessive Links – Do not post and link to multiple articles or pages in your comments. No one is here to read your blog. Linking to articles, medical journals, or publications is not necessary to have a conversation. Take a screenshot and share it. Posting links will get you a warning and removal if abused.
- No Arguing with the Moderator – Moderators are volunteers and not paid to deal with your drama or clapbacks. When a moderator warns you, do not argue. If a Moderator asks you to move on, move on without arguing. Excessive arguing, belittling or name-calling of the moderator will get you banned.
- Do not excessively Flag Posts – Flagging posts is only permitted if the post BREAKS a rule. Do not flag a post for having a differing opinion than yours.
- No Proselytizing – You are not allowed to preach or proselytize any religion on this page. You are visiting an Atheist website. Using passages from your holy book in an attempt to persuade the authors or commenters to come to Jesus is prohibited. Comments will be removed and commenters will be warned. Banning will occur if the issue persists.
If you want to engage with me on social media, please connect to me with the following links:
If you enjoy my articles, please consider a one time gift via my Buy Me a Coffee Account. I work hard to provide insightful content every day for you to enjoy.
Subscribe and commit to a small monthly donation to support my writing. Funding provided by donations allow me to pay for images, pay contributors, and raise funding for grants for families of children with disabilities.