I tried writing a post today three different times. Wasn’t happening. So maybe we all just need some music. The autumnal equinox, or Mabon, or the Witch’s Thanksgiving is upon us. I think music about food, family and reflection sounds pretty good.
I hope you have family you can be with this weekend, biological or adopted, and I hope you’re harvesting things for which you’re truly grateful. May we be surrounded by love and abundance as we move into the dark half of the year.
13. Home Again by John Denver
12. Mabon by Omnia
11. Hunting Song by Pentangle
10. Penny In The Well by Emerald Rosehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNf5ahS6aEE
9. Who Says You Can’t Go Home by Bon Jovi
8. I’m Going Home by Tim Curryhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLKq2GmD6B8
7. Never Far Away by Jack White
6. Home by Michael Bublé
5. Long Time Gone by Dixie Chicks
4. Homeward Bound by Paul Simon & Willie Nelson
3. Come On-A My House
2. Counting Your Blessings by Bing Crosby
1. Thank You by Alanis Morrisette