All of the intelligence for the plant and its leaves and it’s eventual fruit and future seeds is contained inside the seed.
There is a knowing seeded inside us that already does things like:
* Turning food into elements of our body
* Breathing automatically and preforming hundreds of complex chemical transformations each second
* Regenerating parts of us, distributing waste, and processing energy
* It protects us, warns us, and preserves us
- Yet religion tells us not to trust ourselves.
What if the seed ignored it’s knowing?
Maybe that’s the source of our problems.
Trust the deep inner knowing you already have. Be with it! Stop searching and realize it!
Be where you are, be who you are, be at peace.
Karl Forehand is a former pastor, podcaster, and award-winning author. His books include Apparent Faith: What Fatherhood Taught Me About the Father’s Heart and the soon-to-be released Tea Shop. He is the creator of The Desert Sanctuary and Too Many Podcasters podcasts. He is married to his wife Laura of 32 years and has one dog named Winston. His three children are grown and are beginning to multiply!