"This is an inspiring memoir of the miracle of friendship. We can all learn much from this book's simple and profound wisdom."
- Deepak Chopra, New York Times Best Selling Author of "The Path to Love"
"Empowering and heartfelt, 'Five Years in Heaven' is a beautiful testament to new beginnings and second chances at any age."
- Andie Mitchell, New York Times Best Selling Author of "It Was Me All Along"
"What can an 87-year-old Benedictine sister teach a world-weary 31-year-old self-described 'lost and disoriented' man? More than he could have imagined. What can this book about their unique relationship teach you? More than you can imagine. This heartwarming story about spiritual friendship shows how God's love can be revealed in the most surprising of ways, and people."
- James Martin, SJ, New York Times Best Selling Author of "A Jesuit's Guide to Almost Everything"
"'Five Years in Heaven' is a beautiful tribute to the divine wisdom and comfort of friendship. This is an inspiring blueprint for living life to the fullest at any age."
- RoseMarie Terenzio, New York Times Best Selling Author of "Fairy Tale Interrupted"
"'Five Years in Heaven' is a wonderfully crafted book that must be read slowly in order to fully absorb the brilliance and depth of Sister Augustine's insights into the human condition.
- Mary Neal, New York Times Best Selling Author of "To Heaven and Back"
"This is a beautiful and uplifting book that makes me smile."
- Maura Poston Zagrans, bestselling author of "Miracles Every Day"
5/16/2015 4:00:00 AM