- Profession: author, lecturer, activist
- Lived: July 8 1952 - Present (Modern Era)
- Nationality: American
- Known for: Founder of Project Angel Food
- Fun Fact: A third of the books she wrote have been New York Times number one bestsellers.
- Fun Fact: Her family is Jewish.
- Fun Fact:
Marianne Deborah Williamson was born in Houston, Texas in 1952. She attended Pomona College and went on to write 12 books, four of which topped the New York Times bestseller list. She founded Project Angel Food in 1989 in order to support HIV/AIDS patients who struggled to leave the house. It later expanded to include those suffering from other life-threatening and debilitating illnesses. It has served over 11 million meals since its inception and generally delivers more than 12,000 meals per week.
Back to Search Results