- Profession: Lutheran minister and theologian
- Lived: April 22 1969 - Present (Modern Era)
- Nationality: American
- Known for: founder of House for All Sinners and Saints
- Fun Fact: Unusually for a minister, she is heavily tattooed.
- Fun Fact: She spent 10 years as an alcoholic and drug abuser. She became sober in 1996 and has remained so since.
- Fun Fact:
Nadia Bolz-Weber grew up in Colorodo Springs and began getting tattoos when she was 17. She began struggling with alcohol and drug abuse around the same time, and she remained an addict for roughly 10 years. She became sober in 1996 and has remained that way since. She felt called to ministry after eulogizing a friend in 2004 and was ordained as a pastor in 2008. She has said that it takes her a total of nearly 20 hours each week to write her 10 minute sermon.
Back to Search Results