- Profession: author, Franciscan friar
- Lived: March 20 1943 - Present (Modern Era)
- Nationality: American
- Known for: spiritual writings
- Fun Fact: He has been called "one of the most popular spirituality writers and speakers in the world."
- Fun Fact: He has criticized religious rituals that focus on rules rather than a person's relationship with God.
- Fun Fact:
Richard Rohr was born in Kansas in 1943 and graduated from the University of Dayton with a master's degree in theology in 1970. He founded the New Jerusalem Community in Cincinnati, Ohio a year later. He founded the Center for Action and Contemplation in Albuquerque, New Mexico in 1986 and continues to serve as its founding director and academic dean of the Living School for Action and Contemplation. He has written over 30 books and is considered to be one of the most popular spirituality writers in the world.
Back to Search Results