- As addressed in scripture, the catechism, and quotes from the saints.
- Resources for teaching modesty.
- Pure Fashion.
- Share Pope Benedict XVI's beautiful message for the 45th World Communications Day: "Truth, Proclamation and Authenticity of Life in the Digital Age".
Bio-ethics (abortion, fetal stem cell research, in vitro, end of life issues and more):
- LifeWorks: An organization that provides education and invites participation in protecting life at every stage.
- The Truth Booth: View this beautiful three-minute 4D sonogram video (with music) with your students—it's appropriate for all ages.
- The NCBC: "The National Catholic Bioethics Center (Center) is a non-profit research and educational institute committed to applying the moral teachings of the Catholic Church to ethical issues arising in health care and the life sciences. The Center provides consultations to institutions and individuals seeking its opinion on the appropriate application of Catholic moral teachings to these ethical issues."
- Life Teen: Learning the faith, pro-life issues, and more.
- Catholic.net: check out their "Family" channel and click on "Life and Bioethics" for current topics.
True holiness does not mean a flight from the world; rather, it lies in the effort to incarnate the Gospel in everyday life, in the family, at school and at work, and in social and political involvement. (Pope John Paul II)