Cracked has the list of ten things Christians and atheists can agree on:
1. You Can Do Terrible Things in the Name of Either One
2. Both Sides Really Do Believe What They’re Saying
3. In Everyday Life, You’re Not That Different
4. There Are Good People on Both Sides
5. Your Point of View is Legitimately Offensive to Them
6. We Tend to Exaggerate About the Other Guy
7. We Tend to Exaggerate About Ourselves, Too
8. Focusing on Negative Examples Makes You Stupid
9. Both Sides Have Brought Good to the Table10. You’ll Never Harass the Other Side Out of Existence
I definitely agree with some and strongly disagree with others.
But I’m tired.
So you can figure out which ones fall into which categories.