Think you can tell the difference between things No Greater Joy’s Michael Pearl says and the things said by Christian Grey in the book ‘Fifty Shades of Gray’? Guess which below belongs to which man. Answers at the very bottom of the page.
1. – The flesh is still weak. The world has not lost its luster. So there will be casualties.
2. – You, of all people, need it the most. Have you ever wondered why you don’t smile as much as some of us do?
3. – A man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled.
4. – His world is a crescendo of sensual experiences.
5. – All that is mine is now yours. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love as we both shall live
6. – Can erotic pleasure be as sacred as prayer?
Bonus question. Who said this? Debi Pearl or Anastasia Steele?
7. – He likes control over everything, including me. Yet he’s so unpredictably and disarmingly agreeable, too. He can be tender, good-humored, even sweet. And when he is, it’s so left field and unexpected.
Michael Pearl said numbers 1, 2, 4 and 6
Christian Gray said number 3 and 5
Bonus question was Anastasia Steele.
They really don’t sound much different, do they? Most of the Pearl quotes are from the book “Holy Sex” There are many other quotes from Michael’s book that could have been used here but I didn’t want this quiz to be thousands of words.