Sarah lives in Ontario Canada with her husband and works in the social work field. She was raised in a large independent quiverfull family, who traveled from church to church looking for sympathy for their belief system. She left at age 17 to complete high school and university on her own. She blogs at http://feministinspiteofthem.blogspot.ca/.
She is a member of the Spiritual Abuse Survivor Blogs Network
- How I Was Almost Rescued from Abuse
- Self Preservation and Mental Health
- The Psychological Cost of not Being Provided For
- My Parent’s Belief System
- Differentiation and Emotional Cut-Offs