As I come across them, I share lots of items of interest on our Facebook page. Here are highlights from throughout September:
* A pregnancy announcement at Tales of a Kitchen Witch. Congratulations!
* I spoke at a Salon on Spirituality and Reproductive Experience and Kelly N. wrote up the event.
* Pagan Families is now on Twitter. Come say hi!
* Daisy Isarraras wrote about art, Mayan spirituality, justice, and 28 drops of blood.
* Pagan Dad reviewed Pagan Parenting in the NICU.
* Maryn Leister explains how a midwife can hold the space for sacred birth.* Sacred Pregnancy released their first magazine.
Here at Pagan Families, in September we added three new profiles in the Birth Guardians series and got permission to republish Kris Bradley’s musings on the relevancy of the Maiden/Mother/Chrone as life stages.
Did anybody have a baby in September?