I <3 Pizza!
Seriously, it is my favorite food on the planet! I prefer my “homemade” pizza to anything I can order or buy in the store. I don’t actually make anything from scratch so it’s technically not home made. But here goes:
Step 1) Get a Pizza Stone (order through pampered chef)
Boboli Pizza Crust (Mama Rosa’s pictured)
Hormel Turkey Pepperoni
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Fresh Garlic (or garlic powder)
Classico Tomato Basil Sauce (sans sugar)
- Put the Boboli Crust on the Pizza Stone
- Slather Olive oil all over that shit! mmmm!
- Place pressed/minced/sliced garlic (or the powder) on olive oil
- Sprinkle some basil and oregano on the crust
- Add sauce
- Spread sauce – not too much now
- Cover edge to edge with pepperoni
- Cheese it up!
- Put pepperoni on top of the cheese, too!
- Also use meatballs (they’re pretty tasty)
- Sprinkle more basil and oregano on top of cheese.
Cook at 425 for 10-15 minutes. Just check it and don’t trust my time. I kind of wing it every time but it tastes damn good! Nom Nom Nom
This is by no means scientific or accurate. It’s really the only thing I know how to cook.