If you’d like to suggest more questions (or even suggest some answers that I can read out!) feel free to add them here in the comments or pop them on the Twitter hashtag #GodFreeKids.
1) What do you think are some of the biggest challenges that face atheist parents?
2) If you did question your faith as a child – what led you to question?
4) Are atheist schools a good idea?
5) You’ve been approached by a young person who wants to try going to church or finding out about religion to make up their own mind – what do you do / suggest?
6) What is one piece of advice you’d give for atheist parents?