I thought this answer was quite appropriate, since God kills innocent children a number of times throughout the Bible:
If you’re a human and kill babies, you’re a monster. But if you’re a kind, loving, just god, then sometimes it is just the right thing to do.
Perhaps pro-life protestors should start protesting their god, since he’s the one who:
- Kills 1/4 of all potential humans through natural miscarriages
- Doesn’t stop or persuade women from having abortions
- Lets thousands of children die each day of starvation,
- Lets millions of children be physically abused by their family, and
- Slaughtered innocent children numerous times in the Bible.
If a god exists, he/she/it is responsible for the death of more innocent children than all the most evil human beings combined. Why would this god be deserving of our worship and praise?