In 2009 Unreasonable Faith had 929 posts! Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read this blog and participate in the discussions. I love the community that has grown up around UF.
I went through some of those nine hundred posts and selected some of my favorites.
Here they are in no specific order:
- Is the Bible Reliable for Truth about Jesus Christ?
- Your God Isn’t Pro-Life
- The Worst Father Ever Imagined
- 10 Ways to Embrace Doubt and Find Truth
- How To Handle Criticism From Friends and Family
- Pastor Gets Caught Lying for Jesus
- Creationism In the Jaws of the Lion
- Genesis 4: God lets a murderer off with a warning
- Jesus Is Christianity’s Fault
- Reflections on a Winter’s Night
- An Apple Seed of Faith
- How Did The Apostles Die?
- The Second Couple: Hired Help
- Keep Praising the Bible; It Breeds Freethinkers
- The Varieties of Biblical Marriage
- The Irony of Fundamentalism
- Mom of Dead Girl Says Sickness Was “Test of Faith”
- I Needed A Job, And Xenu Was Hiring
- Thoughts from an Abortion Doctor
- Tucked-In Shirts Are Unbiblical, Says Persecuted Christian
- Ray Comfort the Plagiarist
- Catholic Presents “Evidence” for Eucharist Transformation, Fails
Here’s to another year of unbelief!