Continuing on the theme of Ben Stein, here’s an article in Scientific American which details some of the more blatant lies in Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed.
1) Expelled quotes Charles Darwin selectively to connect his ideas to eugenics and the Holocaust.
2) Ben Stein’s speech to a crowded auditorium in the film was a setup.
3) Scientists in the film thought they were being interviewed for a different movie.
4) The ID-sympathetic researcher whom the film paints as having lost his job at the Smithsonian Institution was never an employee there.
5) Science does not reject religious or “design-based” explanations because of dogmatic atheism.6) Many evolutionary biologists are religious and many religious people accept evolution.
I recommend reading the whole article for the detailed breakdown of these points. They certainly don’t paint Stein or his production crew in a very honest light.