I have the flu. Yet I got up at 6am for Blogathon. I’m still up. And I will be up until 7am. Raaaaaaaawr!
Good morning to all you godless folk across the pond! I hope you’ll keep me company as I slip into a sleep-deprived madness over the next several hours.
Here are a summation of the day’s posts.
- WWJTD Blogathon: do it for the campers (and the SSA)
- Discrimination, lying, and faith, a polyamorous marriage made in heaven
- Why the hell should you donate to the SSA?
- The first cause argument
- Orly Taitz: only genius on earth
- My Turn!
- Why Student Groups Matter
- Fifty Shades of Dumb
- I’ll Miss You, Andy
- I’m Not a Morning Person
- Doing So Well Already!
- Topic Request: Polyamory
- Crafty people helping the SSA
- The SSA Makes a Difference
- Want to Know Secrets About JT?
- Shout Out to Fellow Blogathon-ers!
- Praying the Gay Away
- Holy Crap, You Did It; Ask Me Anything!
- Questions and Hey, Arnold!
- Answering Your Questions
- Guild Wars 2 review
- Changing the Government and Why JT Cried
- Getting Ever Closer to 300
- My Atheist Story and Our First Kiss
- It’s Not Your Right to Hurt Others!
- Brian and creationism
- Ninja bachelor raid
- Topics bought with donations: the Dark Knight trilogy
- A Zombie Apocalypse Team
- Requested topic: what do I do to stay fit?
- Not done with Brian
- My Favorite Evening, in the Style of 50 Shades of Grey…
- Requested topics: @@@
- Requested topics: polyamory and insecurity
This is post 35 of 49 for Blogathon.
Total donors is at 251 (if we hit 300 by 7am tomorrow, even if those donations are just the $5 minimum, 20 campers at Camp Quest Ohio will get to pie Michaelyn or JT in the face)! There will be pictures. That link also has some other ideas for pledging for Blogathon.
You can still donate to the SSA by supporting other blogathoners, art contributors, personal fundraising pages or through a direct donation to the SSA! SSA Week lasts through June 17th. Spread the word!