I have the flu. Yet I got up at 6am for Blogathon. I’m still up. And I will be up until 7am. Raaaaaaaawr!
Good morning to all you godless folk across the pond! I hope you’ll keep me company as I slip into a sleep-deprived madness over the next several hours.
Here are a summation of the day’s posts.
- WWJTD Blogathon: do it for the campers (and the SSA)
- Discrimination, lying, and faith, a polyamorous marriage made in heaven
- Why the hell should you donate to the SSA?
- The first cause argument
- Orly Taitz: only genius on earth
- My Turn!
- Why Student Groups Matter
- Fifty Shades of Dumb
- I’ll Miss You, Andy
- I’m Not a Morning Person
- Doing So Well Already!
- Topic Request: Polyamory
- Crafty people helping the SSA
- The SSA Makes a Difference
- Want to Know Secrets About JT?
- Shout Out to Fellow Blogathon-ers!
- Praying the Gay Away
- Holy Crap, You Did It; Ask Me Anything!
- Questions and Hey, Arnold!
- Answering Your Questions
- Guild Wars 2 review
- Changing the Government and Why JT Cried
- Getting Ever Closer to 300
- My Atheist Story and Our First Kiss
- It’s Not Your Right to Hurt Others!
- Brian and creationism
- Ninja bachelor raid
- Topics bought with donations: the Dark Knight trilogy
- A Zombie Apocalypse Team
- Requested topic: what do I do to stay fit?
- Not done with Brian
- My Favorite Evening, in the Style of 50 Shades of Grey…
- Requested topics: @@@
- Requested topics: polyamory and insecurity
This is post 35 of 49 for Blogathon.
Total donors is at 251 (if we hit 300 by 7am tomorrow, even if those donations are just the $5 minimum, 20 campers at Camp Quest Ohio will get to pie Michaelyn or JT in the face)! There will be pictures. That link also has some other ideas for pledging for Blogathon. 🙂
You can still donate to the SSA by supporting other blogathoners, art contributors, personal fundraising pages or through a direct donation to the SSA! SSA Week lasts through June 17th. Spread the word!