I can’t seem to make words work right now. So instead of putting up something shitty, here are some of my better pieces.
- Reason as a Moral Obligation
- Transcript: Dear Christian
- My Requirement for Talking God
- Reluctant Warriors
- The Culprit is Obvious
- The Last Gasps of a Desperate Man
- Jessica Ahlquist Was Totally the Bad Guy
- Steve Ford and the Majority
- Separation of Church and State Isn’t in the Constitution
- Thanks for Bringing Your Displeasure to My Blog
- Open Letter to the Cranston West Banner Committee
- Prayer Absolutely, Positively Does Not Work
- What Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day Meant
- God Speaks to Me
- False Equivalence Arguments Mean Religion Sucks Even More
- What a Real Savior Looks Like
Also, if I were to set up a tip jar where people could make a recurring donation each month, how many of you would? How much would you be willing to donate every month? I’m not going to discuss why I’d do this, but I’d like to get a feel for how much money such a thing would bring in. Sorry to be so vague.
And thanks for understanding that right now writing anything worth a shit is tough. I’ve been working on the book really hard this week and will put a couple excerpts up throughout the day.