As a writer, I write all sorts. I write a lot.
In addition to published academic and divination books, I also blog and contribute to smart magazines that challenge both the academic world and its claims to objective knowledge, and the pagan world’s multifarious beliefs.
- AGORA | archived cartomancy column
- TAROFLEXIONS | fixing blind spots with cards | method posts
- WITCH: MAGIC FOR SMART PEOPLE | guest writer at the magazine dedicated to the dominance of magic, imagination, art, intuition, and eros. Check a few of my posts.
- MAGOISM | contributor of essay and poetry to a journal focussing on feminist and spiritually-based activism that supports the awareness of the oneness of all entities in the universe.
- For a general overview check my AMAZON author page
- More relevant here are my 8 divination books:
- MARSEILLE TAROT: TOWARDS THE ART OF READING
- THE ORACLE TRAVELS LIGHT: PRINCIPLES OF MAGIC WITH CARDS
- THE POWER OF THE TRUMPS: A SUBTLE BURST
- THE POWER OF THE PIPS: COURTING NUMBERS IN CARTOMANCY
- 21+1: THE FORTUNE-TELLER’S RULES: READ LIKE THE DEVIL MANIFESTOS
- WHAT IS NOT: MARSEILLE TAROT À LA CARTE
- DIVINATION WITH CARDS: A SHORT HISTORY
- ARCADES TAROT: HAIKU POEMS
- I have a YouTube channel Read Like the Devil, where I post short videos dealing with cartomancy and Zen awareness.
GET TO KNOW ME THROUGH MY STYLE AND INTERVIEWS