This Bible quiz is a guest post from long-time commenter avalon. He put together another one a few months ago here.
I got a poor score, but I learned a lot. Take the quiz and see how you do.
1. What price did David pay to marry King Saul’s daughter?
2. What is the significance of God walking between the animals that were cut in two during His covenant with Abram?
3. Why did Paul mention a rock that followed the Israelites in the desert?
[Our ancestors during the Exodus] drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ. (1 Corinthians 10:4)
4. Which prophet compared the male genitals of Egyptians to donkeys and horses?
5. After Noah’s ark landed, Genesis refers to the arc of color appearing in the sky as a rain-bow. If God had a “bow,” what would his arrows be?
Continue for the answers: