menu

Syracuse Frat Suspended for Staggeringly Racist Video

Syracuse Frat Suspended for Staggeringly Racist Video April 19, 2018

Someone involved with the Theta Tau fraternity at Syracuse University sent video of what looks like some sort of initiation ceremony that will make your blood boil to the school newspaper. In it, they pledge to always hate blacks, Latinos and Jews, only they used the common slurs for those groups of people and even included Hitler references. The fraternity has now been suspended.

“I solemnly swear to always have hatred in my heart for n*ggers, sp*cs and most importantly the f*ckin’ k*kes,” the member on his knees recites after having his “pledge” dictated by another member who is standing.

After that, one of the brothers tells the others, “You fucking kikes, get in the fucking shower.” Nice. I’m so glad we live in a post-racial world, don’t you? Imagine the kind of person you would have to be to think this is anything but appalling. And be glad you aren’t that person. And if you are like that, you’re in the wrong place and should show yourself out before I throw you out. Very disturbing video below.

"Oh yes.. The privilege of being called names by people who have zero understanding what ..."

Gallups: Satan Has Convinced Christians They ..."
"I wouldn't mind idiots saying "Black Lives Matter" IF They Meant it.Clearly that is not ..."

"The ironic thing is.. Black lives Clearly do not matter.Why else would you ignore the ..."

"LMAO you make it sound like Christianity is the only culprit.Rather funny considering Africa is ..."

Browse Our Archives