Bannon Was To Headline Conference on Sex Robots

Bannon Was To Headline Conference on Sex Robots December 5, 2018

I’m not quite sure what to make of it, but I know it kinda makes my skin crawl. For some reason, Steve Bannon was supposed to be the headliner at a conference on sex with robots. And apparently he’s lost a bunch of other speaking gigs because of it, because being a racist, borderline fascist wasn’t enough to keep him from getting those gigs but sex with robots is.

Former White House adviser Steve Bannon was supposed to headline a sex robot conference — and has lost multiple speaking gigs since it was announced.

The Montana Kaimin, a student newspaper at the University of Montana, reported Tuesday that the Athenian Parrhesia Free Speech Forum, a debate event Bannon was supposed to participate in, was cancelled after a growing outcry from the UM community.

It was, as the Kaimin noted, the third of his appearances that has been cancelled since news broke that he was to be a keynote speaker at the Fourth Annual Congress on Love and Sex with Robots.

The sex robot conference itself was cancelled alongside the 15th International Conference on Advances in Computer Entertainment Technology, the Missoula Current reported.

Of course, Bannon’s sex robot would come dressed in the uniform of Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS and could be programmed to call him a very naughty boy while flogging him. Not that there’s anything wrong with that…

"Yes, and supposedly his team is refuting the accuracy of the reporting... BuzzFeed might not ..."

Trump Told Cohen to Lie to ..."
"Fox News was created for the express purpose of making sure that could never happen ..."

Trump Told Cohen to Lie to ..."
"sodomy is the second worst sin of all, incurrs special punishment. What happened to sodom ..."

Conway: Any Polls We Don’t Like ..."
""I think his statements are completely divorced from reality,"In Trump's defense he doesn't actually "think" ..."

Trump’s Seeming Obsession with Taped Up ..."

Browse Our Archives

Follow Us!

TRENDING AT PATHEOS Nonreligious
What Are Your Thoughts?leave a comment