There is still time to pre-order The New Testament in its World and get some free bonus material:
- A Short Guide to Writing & Research: An Interview with N. T. Wright and Michael F. Bird
(PDF + video)
- A Study Guide for The New Testament in Its World (PDF)
What to expect:
- Learn how—and why—to read the New Testament as history, literature, and theology.
- Understand the forces that shaped early Christianity: the history, culture, and religion of Second Temple Judaism and the Greco-Roman world.
- Make sense of what Jesus and the first Christians believed about God and the world.
- Grasp each New Testament book’s significance, origins, key teachings, and implications for life today.
- Explore a rich theological account of Jesus’ work, death, and resurrection; Paul’s teaching; and the mission of God.
- Investigate how the New Testament came about, and how you can glean more insight from its gospels, letters, and other genres.
- Gain a dynamic introduction to N.T. Wright’s life work, with input from scholar Michael F. Bird.
- Discern the living story of the New Testament, and find your own role in it.