Right Wing Watch reports former Representative Michelle Bachmann went on Understanding the Times radio show to promote her own deeply held beliefs about President Trump.
This is how I pray,” she said. “I pray according to the scripture which says we need to pray to expose, ask the Lord to expose the hidden deeds of darkness. And he has remarkable ways of doing this, where you can only say it’s the hand of God who exposes the hidden deeds of darkness. And that’s one way I would ask your listeners to pray, to please pray that God would expose these hidden deeds of darkness. And he does. Trust him, he will.”
He is highly biblical, and I would say to your listeners, we will in all likelihood never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetime. So we need to be not only praying for him, we need to support him, in my opinion, in every possible way that we can.
Well, perhaps we call all agree President Trump is biblical in the way Balaam’s talking ass is (Numbers 22:28).
Here’s a list of 25 things Michelle Bachmann believes are highly biblical besides President Donald Trump.
- Casting the first stone.
- That story where Jesus is the Good Samaritan and builds a wall to keep out foreigners.
- The NRA
- Tax cuts for camels going through eyes of needles.
- Giving unto Caesar nothing.
- Home schools by the ignorant.
- Tucker Carlson
- Religious freedom laws that ensure the supremacy of Christianity in the USA.
- Gerrymandered GOP districts.
- Husbands who are definitely, positively not closeted homosexuals.
- Donut bacon burgers
- Separating children from their parents.
- Fossil fuels — Jesus put them fossils in the ground to give us gas.
- Two Corinthians
- The Donald Trump Revised Edition of the Bible
- Bombing burning medieval cathedrals with water.
- The Electoral College
- Attorney General William Barr
- Faith-based anything as long as it’s the right faith.
- Chik-fil-A waffle fries
- The Dunning-Kruger Effect
I hope you enjoyed this list.
Any suggestions? Put them in the comments below!