QUOTING QUIVERFULL is a regular feature of NLQ – we present the actual words of noted Quiverfull leaders and ask our readers: What do you think? Agree? Disagree? This is the place to state your opinion. Please, let’s keep it respectful – but at the same time, we encourage readers to examine the ideas of Quiverfull honestly and thoughtfully.
Pat Robertson of Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN), Regent University and the Regent University School of Law. Every year Pat Robertson gives a list of “words of knowledge” supposedly from the Lord about the coming year. Here is a condensed list of what he actually said on ‘The 700 Club’ from the blog ‘Jesus Needs Money’
- The country is in great peril
- It will come a financial reckoning, debts called in, money devalued, people on fixed incomes will suffer. Creditors will seize assets to pay back debts.
- It will be a time of great turmoil.
- God says to get out of debt and hold all your purchasing to a bare minimum to prepare for those times.
- God’s glory will shine everything. Many will turn to God and many will curse and revile God.
- It will be a time of great division with the worse rebellions and turmoil ever seen before.
- It will be a time of miracles and favor for CBN but very tough of people who don’t know God and live in the world.
Comments open below
NLQ Recommended Reading …
‘Breaking Their Will: Shedding Light on Religious Child Maltreatment‘ by Janet Heimlich
‘Quivering Daughters‘ by Hillary McFarland
‘Quiverfull: Inside the Christian Patriarchy Movement‘ by Kathryn Joyce