For those of us who’ve long been waiting, there is good news: the mobile app for the American Academy of Religion and Society of Biblical Literature annual meeting in November is now available!
ANNUAL MEETING MOBILE APP IS AVAILABLE!
Plan Your Meeting with the free Annual Meetings mobile app! AAR and SBL introduces the use of Mobile Meeting Guide technology to provide members with a technically reliable, intuitive, and functional meeting solution. The app will provide attendees with:
- The entire event program, including both AAR and SBL programs and Additional Meetings
- Exhibitor info, including an interactive Exhibit Hall map
- Maps of conference hotels
- Create and customize your own schedule, make notes about sessions, and share information and your schedule with colleagues and friends via built-in social networking
- Because the solution features an intuitive offline program that is native to Android, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices, no Internet connection is needed!
- Schedule changes are downloaded in the background when Internet access is available.
- New this year – you can create an account on the App which will allow you to sync your schedule, notes, and contacts across multiple devices!
Don’t have a smart phone? Don’t worry! A similar web-based solution is accessible via your computer, laptop, or Blackberry.
The app is available now in the App Store and Google Play — simply search for AARSBL13AM. On the AAR and SBL websites, we have posted an introductory guide to the app. You will also find a Mobile App HelpDesk in the registration area in the Baltimore Convention Center. You can send questions via email to email@example.com.
Download the app to your mobile device from Google Play and the App Store now, use the web version of the app that is available here, or use the web version of the app that is available here. We hope you will find the app useful!