Whether or not you are directly involved with your religion, it’s time to make an honest evaluation or organized religion in the 21at Century. In our book, Out into the Desert: Thriving Outside Organized Religion, we ask these questions and more:
– Is Christianity sometimes more like a multi-level marketing group than a sanctuary?
– Are we in fact addicted to organize religion?
– What do we really get for the money we give to religion?
– How effective is the church at healing our trauma?
– Would Jesus go to church?
– How damaging has organized religion been to our sexual identity?
– Can we obtain everything that organized religion offers for a little or no money elsewhere?
For one more week, the book is on sale for only $2.99!
We hope you will join in the conversation.
Karl and Laura Forehand