Ed Cyzewski is the author of multiple books and has a Master of Divinity degree. He practices contemplative prayer when his kids aren’t whacking him with hockey sticks, and he co-leads the Renew and Refine Retreat. He works as a freelance writer and editor in Western Kentucky, just north of Nashville, TN.
His books include the following:
- Flee, Be Silent, Pray: Ancient Prayers for Anxious Christians
- A Christian Survival Guide: A Lifeline to Faith and Growth
- The Good News of Revelation (co-author Larry Helyer)
- Unfollowers: Unlikely Lessons on Faith from the Doubters of Jesus (co-author Derek Cooper)
- Hazardous: Committing to the Cost of Following Jesus (co-author Derek Cooper)
- Coffeehouse Theology: Reflecting on God in Everyday Life