I will soon be writing more about the ontology and exact positions of my moral philosophy. In the meantime, here is a synopsis and set of links for some of my moral writing:
- Atheists and Morality: Defining Our Terms
- Atheists and Morality: On Christian Theories of Ethics
- Atheists and Morality: Moral Oughts
- Christians, Their Morality and Their Ironic Intolerance
- 16 Problems with Divine Command Theory
- Thought-experiments: Is God Necessary to Have Meaning in Life?
- My Views on Objective Morality
- More on Objective Morality
- You Cannot Derive Morality from the Bible Alone
- Epistemology and Morality
- My Debate on Morality and God with Peter S. Williams (and Others)
- Ordinary Morality Presupposes Atheism, not God!
- Philosophy fundamentals abstracts and abstract ideas
- Philosophy 101 (philpapers induced): Abstract objects: Platonism or nominalism
- The Pertinence of Nominalism to Religious and Philosophical Debates
And so on.