I have, at different Christmases, run some series debunking the historical claims within the Bible (specifically the Gospels of Matthew and Luke) to show them as wanting, running alongside my book The Nativity: A Critical Examination (UK here).
This, in true Christmas misery-inducing skepticism, has included critically analysing Boney M.
So I thought I would provide you with a go-to contents-style guide to Christmas skepticism.
Go get involved.
- Debunking the Nativity: The Gospel Sources
- Debunking the Nativity: The Virgin Birth
- Debunking the Nativity: The Mistranslation of “Virgin”
- Debunking the Nativity: The Male Genome
- Debunking the Nativity: Contradictory Genealogies
- Debunking the Nativity: To Bethlehem or Not to Bethlehem
- Debunking the Nativity: Boney M
- Debunking the Nativity – Quirinius vs Herod and the Ten Year Gap
- Rebutting Armstrong’s Double Reference Prophecy Defence
- Responding to Criticism on the Herod/Census Problem
- On Harmonising Biblical Contradictions
- Casting Doubt on the Nativity of Jesus
- Response to Triablogue’s Jason Engwer on Nativity Accounts (Part 1)
- Response to Triablogue’s Jason Engwer on Nativity Accounts (Part 2)
- My Debate on the Nativity with Randal Rauser
- The historicity of the Nativity
- Ehrman on the Nativity
- Some reflection on my Nativity debate with Randal Rauser
- A Coincidentally Bad Argument for the Nativity – Adair on Apologist JW Wartick
- The Pope on the Nativity Part 3
- The Pope on the Nativity Part 2
- The Pope’s New Book on Jesus’ Birth. Now He’s in Trouble!
- Conflicting Genealogies of Jesus and the Thesis of a Matrilineal Bloodline Refuted
- The War Continues! Armstrong Tackles My Infancy Narrative Criticisms, and More
- The hoops the Christian has to jump through to believe the Nativity
- Herod Has Problems
- Star of Bethlehem: Methodological Difficulties
- Herod would never have slaughtered the innocents
- The Star of Bethlehem in Alternative “Scholarship”