Short answer, probably not.
Long answer, read my book Did God Create the Universe from Nothing?: Countering William Lane Craig’s Kalam Cosmological Argument and whilst you’re at it, please post a nice review or two on Amazon to counter those typical Christian reviews that give 1 star whilst not offering any substantive critique… Grrr.
Happy to have recieved this Tweet the other day, not least to confirm that people out there actually read my books, but that they are appreciated and have some use:
Posts relating to this are:
- The Kalam Cosmological Argument: Analysing the Form
- Kalam Cosmological Argument: Causality and a Circular Argument
- The Kalam Cosmological Argument and the Fallacy of Composition
- The Kalam: Uncaused Cause vs Ex Nihilo Creation
- The Kalam Cosmological Argument: Causality and Time
- The Kalam Cosmological Argument: Creation and Nominalism
Stay in touch! Like A Tippling Philosopher on Facebook: