At the best of times, I'm long-winded; at the worst, I'm the OED. So, this will be a challenge...
- I've been nearly dead, or clinically dead, about five times in my life. After the last time, I became a Pagan, and it hasn't happened since.
- Polytheism is the only theological system I've yet encountered that accords with my own experience of reality on a daily basis in a comprehensive fashion.
- No culture has ever been fully isolated, and the interface of cultures and religions is where some of the most interesting theological and practical phenomena emerge.
- Syncretism is, for polytheists, process theology—full stop.
- Celtic cultural norms, in particular the Irish poetic tradition, is the methodology that most closely fits with and appeals to the work that I do in relation to my many gods, heroes, spirits, ancestors, Sancti, and other divine beings.
- Cú Chulainn is awesome—'nuff said.
- Without Antinous, the avoidance of an early death I've experienced since becoming Pagan would not have continued in absence of insurance and regular medical intervention.
- And, it's Antinous...he's also just that cool, don't you think?