The Christmas spirit gets shared a variety of ways, but in recent years it's more likely to happen via the internet. These viral videos have been viewed by hundreds of thousands. Turn up the sound . . .
1) Handel's "Hallelujah Chorus" breaks out in the most unlikely places . . . like a mall's food court. (4:56)
2) Glee's Rachel sings her wistful Christmas wishes—"Merry Christmas, Darling." (2:22)
3) How would the Nativity be announced today? Digitally, of course! (2:58)
4) You thought Christmas was all about harps? Think again. Where did all the musical instruments go? Don't ask the North Point iPad Band. (7:25)
5) Maybe we ought to go back to plastic animals for our Nativity presentations . . . Maybe camels don't belong in church . . . Authenticity has its limits. (:27)
12/25/2010 5:00:00 AM