B-Mama’s Baby’s Birthday?

That’s right, our very own B-Mama bear is about to give birth to bear cub #4! We can’t wait to meet her sweet gal, due around June 20th. B-Mama has had one baby very early due to pre-eclampsia, and her other two babies arrived right on time (one or two days past the due date). So when do you ladies think B-Mama’s baby will arrive? Make sure to add a time on for tie-breakers!

My guess, June 22nd at 11:30am! Go B-Mama Go!!!

"Thank you for all your years of blogging. It has been such fun and a ..."

A Final Post
"Just for anyone researching this subject, I teach elementary music and most pop songs, lyrically ..."

Pop Music and Kids
"MA, it took me forever to comment on this post, but wanted to thank you ..."

Christmas to-do list
"Way to go, MA! That's the spirit, just one step at a time. I started ..."

Christmas to-do list

Browse Our Archives

What Are Your Thoughts?leave a comment
  • Right Said Red

I'm putting my guess in the comments section as well:June 22nd at 11:30am

• Charlie

June 21st at 12:56am

• Gianna

June 22nd at 11:00pm

• Megan

June 21st (my birthday) at 3:27pm

• Kerry

June 20th, 12:00pm

• Kat

June 17th, 10:30 p.m.Can't wait!

• Julie

June 19th, 12 noon

• Molly

June 14th, 10:45 am, after an easy natural delivery :-)

• B-Mama

Love it, love it–Molly, I hope you're right! Thanks for the good wishes! :)

• AWOL Mommy

June 25th, 0900 – late because Tex did it to me and military time for my Army wife buddy B-Mama.Also, if B-Daddy can lead troops in combat, he can coach Superyou to a natural delivery.

• Juris Mater

I'll throw my hat in with AWOL so that we're not all demoralized and bored if B-baby is running late. June 26, 12:01am.Good luck and God bless, B-mama!

• Bethany

June 23rd, 4:00pmGood luck!

• B-Mama

I'm going to actually put in my own prediction for a summer solstice baby–June 21st 10:30am–just because I think it would be cool for her to ring in every new year with more daylight on her birthday than any other day of the year! JM and AWOL, I think the two of you may end up being closest. I had no status change at my appt. today. MG is going to take her sweet, old time!

• va mama

I'm going with June 20th, Father's Day, at 1830 hours EDT. Delivery will be accomplished with ease and grace coached along by GG and the doola.

• va mama