Brian LePort gives a very good and thought provoking list of the top ten most difficult theological issues today.
(1) The “ontology” of Scripture
(2) The historical Jesus in relation to creedal Christology
(3) Christian/Muslim relations
(4) The “historical” Adam and Eve
(5) Political allegiance and ecclesiastical unity
(6) Race/ethnicity and ecclesiastical unity
(7) Gender roles and equality
(8) Homosexuality and Christian ethics
(9) Creation, eschatology, and Christian ethics
(10) Education and the future of the seminary
Not a bad list, these are all real and hairy issues. What do you guys think? What are the top ten issues facing Christians and/or scholars today?