UPDATE: My “Morning Air” interview is now online! Listen here.
I’m very thankful to Sean Herriott for giving me the opportunity today to speak on his Relevant Radio show “Morning Air” on how childhood sexual abuse affects men and on how those who suffered may find healing with the help of the saints.
Here are links related to topics that Sean and I discussed:
- My book for adult survivors of trauma, My Peace I Give You: Healing Sexual Wounds with the Help of the Saints
- An excerpt from My Peace I Give You, “St. Ignatius and Memory
- Related articles from victims’ advocacy organizations: “Common Victim Behaviors of Survivors of Sexual Abuse” and “Male Sexual Victimization Myths and Facts”
- Additional media appearances where I discuss My Peace I Give You: “Catholic Answers Live”(audio) and “Women of Grace”(video)
- The Catholic outreach for persons with same-sex attractions and their loved ones, Courage Apostolate