In the meantime, I just want to point you to a few electronic resources for making your Lent more holy:
- Verbum Bible Software is offering a free copy of Lenten Grace: Daily Gospel Reflections by the Daughters of St. Paul. It’s part of the Verbum Lenten Journey, which offers daily readings, meditations, and discussion groups.
- I never go into Advent or Lent without my Magnificat Companion, available in the 2014 Lent edition for iPhone/iPad, Kindle, and nook, for $1.
- Fr. Baron has a series of Lent Reflections that he’s sending via email. You can sign up here.
- My main devotion is praying the office and readings, and you can find them here via Universalis, which also has a number of apps.
- EWTN has an app that offers a guided reading program through the gospels for Lent. Check out their Lent and Easter reflections as well, including the Android app with 40 video reflections on Lent by Cardinal Dolan. (I have not see this last item because I do not have an Android device.
- Read the Lenten Message from Pope Francis.
- And don’t forget about the Catholic Relief Service Rice Bowl app.