I have dreamed in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind. ~Emily Bronte
How many times in your life have you heard how simple it is to create the life of your dreams (i.e. strike it rich, lose unwanted pounds, attract your dream lover, build your empire, heal all sickness, and, in short, have it all)… and it really isn’t. Or, conversely, if you’re like most people you’ve been fed messages about how impossible it is to change, only to discover it’s not as impossible as it might seem.
I believe (and have experienced over and over again) when a person truly desires to experience change in their waking life, they can. One of the essential steps is “embodying the energy” of the desired state of being before it is actually achieved. Einstein said that time (past, present, and future) is all happening simultaneously, so one way to “wake up” is to habituate the way you desire to feel in the future once everything you wish to have, be, create is in place. This is simple, but not necessarily easy.
I also believe the most important way to become transformed by our nighttime dreams is via the embodiment of the dream’s energy, emotion, and/or feeling tone. Whether or not you remember your dream in vivid detail, recalling the way the dream made you feel and
the energy it produced is key—key to understanding the message of the dream, and key to benefiting from the dream’s wisdom. As you do this, you will achieve a quantum level boost toward awakening to who you really are…as well as a more profound access to living the life of your dreams. Here’s how it works:
<<<Click here to watch a video about this.>>>
- Contemplate one of your most enjoyable dreams…one that you’d like to embody. Think about it, write it out, envision and remember the dream in as much detail as you can, with a particular emphasis on the feeling tone.
- Meditate on the feeling essence of the dream…and once you’ve done this for a few minutes, describe your state of being (i.e. tingling, peaceful, energized, warm, glowing, powerful, free, delicious, sensual, sexy, on fire, healthy, in love…)?
- Where in your body do you feel the greatest concentration of energy?
- Orchestrate, in your mind’s eye, your life around the embodiment of this delicious dream. Imagine that you’ve mastered this feeling and it is now your reference point. Describe the way you would carry this into your waking life?
- Describe the impact this might have on your career, relationships, finances health, spiritual connection?
In a word, describe the feeling tone of the dream you choose to embody today.
Join the conversation! Post your dream on Dreams Cloud, then tweet it using #DreamChallenge.
Click here for a preview of your fr*ee dreamy gift du jour!