Not a lot has snagged my attention this week.
- John C. at ByCommonConsent offers up thoughts on the NYTimes article about Single Mormon Thirtysomething leaving chastity behind.
- Dan McClellan explains why elohim is a plural but treated like a singular.
- Mormons Apologetics and Discussion Board has decided to stop apologizing, becomes Mormon Dialogue board. New URL to match, http://mormondialogue.org [corrected]
- Loyd asks (somewhat defiantly)- What would Eugene England Do?
- Spreading the anti-Word in Arizona.