Pagan Families has been growing as a resource on Pagan pregnancy and birth because of its many readers and contributors. We’re up past 540 likes on Facebook, and the writers who’ve contributed to the blog number in the double digits. That’s pretty exciting!
Are you a writer who’s been thinking about making a contribution? Now’s a great time to have a look at our contributor guidelines and send us that post.
Here are some topics it would be great to see addressed here at Pagan Families:
- * ritualizing adoption
- * communicating with healthcare providers about Paganism
- * energy bodies in pregnancy and birth
- * dealing with pregnancy loss
- * reviews of Birthing From Within and Hypnobirthing (the books and/or the courses)
- * interpreting pregnancy dreams
- * how to do a Mothering Way/Blessing Way
- * divining/discerning when to have a baby
- * midwifery as spiritual calling
This is far from a comprehensive list. What other issues would you like to see addressed here at Pagan Families?