Here are some recent posts that you shouldn’t miss!
- Those who are simply having fun with the footage of Ramsey might pause for a second to actually listen to the man. He clearly knows a thing or two about the way racism prevents us from seeing each other as people.
- Don’t be shitty.
- I do wish I had a dime for every email I get that says, “Please put a non-girly cover on your book so I can read it. – signed, A Guy
- God did not intend these children for my wealthy home and accidentally put them in Ethiopian wombs. Does God not weep for birth moms who were tricked? Who were coerced? Who were so vulnerable? Were their children gifts for us and not them?
- People who are experiencing homelessness are people. They are not extras in a movie about you. [Update: when I try to make this text into a hyperlink it redirects to another site. I'm not tech savvy enough to know why that's happening, but copying and pasting the URL seems to work: http://www.hughlh.com/abercrombie-and-fitch-and-homelessness/ ]
- Shared emotion is a powerful unifying force. If privileged folks sought to empathize with and embrace the anger of their oppressed brothers and sisters, rather than trying to suppress it, they would encounter a deeper unity.